Health, Safety & Environment
The RPPL believes in and ensures:
- The health, safety and welfare at work of all employees and others on site.
- The provision of safe plant and systems of work.
- A safe place of work with safe access and egress.
- The safe use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances.
- A safe working environment with adequate welfare facilities.
- The provision of necessary information to, training and supervision of all employees and contractors.
- The safe, efficient and reliable production of electrical energy.
- The employment of staff with suitable skills and experience and enhancing these with regular training and continuing personal development.
- Commitment to best industry practice.
- Undertaking all activities in full compliance with relevant Health & Safety legislation.
- The full commitment to the protection of the environment, remaining strictly within the emissions and discharge limitations as defined by Government Regulations
We have implemented a Certified Business Management System in full accordance with the Quality Standard ISO 9001:2015, the Environmental Standard ISO 14001:2015 and the Occupational Health and Safety Standards ISO 45001:2018